Don Huffines is a conservative activist, politician, and businessman in the United States. He is the owner and operator of Huffines Communities, a Dallas/Fort Worth real estate development company.
Currently, he’s a Republican and was previously a member of the Texas Senate, representing District 16 between 2015 and 2019.
|Full Name||Don Huffines|
|Date of Birth||April 26, 1958|
|Age||64 years (as of 2022)|
|Birth Place||Commerce, Texas, United States of America|
|Don Huffines Net Worth||$1.5 million (Last Updated 2022)|
Don Huffines Net Worth
One of the wealthiest politicians, Don Huffines has a net worth of approximately $1.5 Million.
Don Huffines Biography
Politician Don Huffines was born in the United States on April 26, 1958. Huffines was born in Dallas County, Texas, and is a fifth-generation Texan.
He’s got two elder brothers, Ray and James, as well as a twin brother, Phillip, who is his partner in the Huffines Communities company, Dallas/Fort Worth’s largest land development company.
In 1924, James Lecil “J.L.” Huffines, Don Huffines’ grandfather, founded the Huffines Motor Company in Denton, Texas, a company that operates a large network of dealerships throughout the metroplex. The company is now headed by Ray Huffines.
Don Huffines Education
Huffins received a Bachelor of Business Administration in finance at the University of Texas at Austin.
Don Huffines Personal life
He is married to Mary Catherine, with whom he has five children and has four grandchildren.
Don Huffines Real-estate career
Huffines is the co-founder and co-owner together with his brother Phillip of Huffines Communities, which was founded in 1985 and is based in the Dallas/Fort Worth region.
Quick Facts about Don Huffines
- He’s a Republican and served in the Texas Senate from 2015 to 2019.
- After leaving office, Huffins stayed active in politics.
- Huffines Communities, a Dallas/Fort Worth real estate development company, is headed by him.
- It is no secret that he has been an outspoken critic of Governor Greg Abbott’s emergency response to COVID-19, including lockdowns, and he has spoken at rallies calling for the state to reopen.
- As of May 2022, he has 43.6k followers on Twitter
- Huffines announced on May 10, 2021, that he would compete in the Republican primary for Texas governor in 2022 against incumbent Greg Abbott.