Fidelity Net Worth, History, Services (Updated)

Fidelity Investments is a leading mutual fund company in the United States. More than 40 million individuals receive financial products and services from the firm, which has its headquarters in Boston. 

Edward Johnson II founded the company in 1946 and the family owns 49 percent of it today. The remaining 51% is owned by Fidelity employees.

Abigail Johnson was named the company’s CEO in 2015. She became CEO after her father, Edward Johnson, III, who held the position since 1977.

Fidelity HeadquartersBoston, Massachusetts
IndustryDiversified Financials
Employees50,000
Fidelity Company CEOAbigail Johnson
Fidelity Company Founded1946
CountryUnited States
Fiscal Year EndDec 30, 2020
Twitter Account@Fidelity
Instagram Account@fidelity
Fidelity Company Websitefidelity.com
Sales$21 Billion
Fidelity Net Worth or Abigail Johnson Net Worth$21 Billion (Last Updated 2022)

Fidelity net worth

Founded in 1946, the company is the world’s largest asset manager, overseeing $4.9 trillion in investments and overseeing customer assets worth $8.3 trillion. According to current estimates, Fidelity has a net worth of $21 billion

See also  Goop Net Worth, Overview, Founder Story (Latest)

Company Overview

The Fidelity Investments Corporation, or Fidelity, previously known as Fidelity Management & Research, is a multinational financial services company headquartered in Boston.

Fidelity Services

The company provides brokerage services, offers mutual fund management, distributes funds and offers investment advice, index funds, retirement services, wealth management, clearing and settlement of securities, cryptocurrency, asset custody, as well as life insurance.

Where do they provide their services?

Fidelity is headquartered in Boston and has more than 200 Investor Centers and 12 regional offices across the globe.

Fidelity Company History

The company was established in 1946 by Edward C. Johnson II as Fidelity Management & Research (FMR).

“Take intelligent risks rather than follow the crowd.” This is the philosophy that inspired Edward C. Johnson II to start the company, and it has led this company to be a pioneer in the investment business. 

See also  SeatGeek Net Worth, Overview, Wiki, Founder (Updated)

In response to the evolving financial sector and ever-increasing customer needs, Fidelity has  innovated, reinvented, and transformed itself to be prepared for the financial environment of the future.

“The reason why we exist hasn’t changed since our founding… to strengthen and secure our clients’ financial well-being.” THE CHIEF OFFICER AND CHAIRMAN, ABBY JOHNSON

Leave a Comment

error: Content is protected !!