Mark Spain is an entrepreneur and a second-generation realtor. He graduated from the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia. With nearly 400 agents, Mark Spain Real Estate serves to reach the goals of its clients.
|Full Name||Mark Spain|
|Chairman and CEO||Mark Spain Real Estate|
|Mark Spain Realtor net worth||$19.5M (Last updated in 2022)|
Mark Spain Realtor net worth
Mark has completed more than $6 billion in real estate sales during his 20-year career. He has an estimated net worth of $19.5M
Mark Spain Real Estate
Using strategic marketing, a client-centered experience, and effective advertising, Mark Spain Real Estate brings buyers and sellers together. Through Mark Spain Real Estate, Mark Spain sold more than $1.4 billion in residential property in 2020 and assisted over 5,600 clients in selling and buying their homes.
With over 6,000 5-star reviews, Mark Spain Real Estate is one of the most trusted names in the industry. There are 11 offices located in Atlanta, Charlotte, Athens, Raleigh, Orlando, Nashville, and Tampa.
Mark Spain Foundation
Mark is known for his ability to communicate and for investing deeply in nonprofits that focus on community development. Along with Mark Spain Real Estate’s guiding principle of leadership, Mark Spain runs the Mark Spain Foundation, a charitable organization.
More than half a million dollars have been raised through a partnership between the Mark Spain Foundation and charities in Atlanta, Charlotte, Nashville, and Raleigh.
Awards and Achievements
The following awards and achievements have been achieved by Mark Spain Real Estate:
- The Wall Street Journal ranked Mark Spain Real Estate number one in the United States for the FOURTH consecutive year in terms of closed transactions
- “Top Workplace” award recipient four times by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Nominated for the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies, and this is the 6th consecutive year
- “Best Places to Work” award winner three times by Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Inman’s list of the 21 most innovative brokers
- Five-time recipient of the Pacesetter Award from Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Three times Bulldog 100 award winner