Muni Long is a singer-songwriter from the United States. Her most famous song is “Dollhouse”. Long’s hit single ‘Hrs and Hrs’ went viral on TikTok and soon became a smash hit for the singer. In response to her success, she was signed by Def Jam Records.
|Full Name||Priscilla Renea Hamilton|
|Date of birth||September 14, 1988|
|Age||33 (as of July 2022)|
|Profession||American Singer and Songwriter|
|Monthly Income||Under review|
|Annual Income||Under review|
|Source of Income||American Singer and Songwriter|
|Muni Long Net Worth||$4 million (Last Updated 2022)|
Muni Long Net Worth
The estimated net worth of Muni Long as of 2022 is $4 million. Besides singing and writing songs, she is also the owner of a record label, Supergiant Records.
Muni Long Early life
Muni Long was born in Vero Beach, Florida, on September 14, 1988. Her parents’ real identity has not yet been revealed. Nevertheless, we learned that her father served in the Navy. When Long was two years old, she began singing. However, as she grew older, she became more confident performing in public. She graduated from Vero Beach High School.
Initially, Muni uploaded her videos to YouTube. She filmed them in her room. Long’s first recording was a cover of “Cry Me a River”. Later, she entered her song in a contest. The winner would have the opportunity to perform at the Grammy Awards with Justin Timberlake.
In spite of losing the contest, she kept going to record her own songs. She reached over 30,000 subscribers on her YouTube channel.
Muni Long Career
- Muni Long has been singing since she was a child.
- She started a YouTube channel in 2009, and has been posting videos ever since.
- As far as her first studio album is concerned she released it in 2009 under the name ‘Jukebox’ whereas her second album called Coloured was released in the year 2018.
- Among her hits are ‘Timber’, ‘Love So Soft’, ‘A No No’, and ‘California King Bed’.
- Furthermore, she also released a number of singles that covered songs like ‘Dollhouse’, ‘Gentle Hands’, Lovesick’, as well as ‘Family Tree’ and ‘Heavenly’.
- The singer’s smash hit song ‘Hrs and Hrs’ became a viral hit on TikTok.
- Her Youtube videos won her a Grammy Award.
Muni Long Education
As part of her school education, she attended Vero Beach School before attending Jake Owen High School.
Muni Long Personal Life
Masimba Chibanda is known to be the spouse of Muni Long. The details of her marriage have not been disclosed. In 2008, Long dated another person. According to her, she was unable to record a song with Drake because of her envious boyfriend, who drove into the studio enraged.